Monday, June 22, 2009

Betty Crocker Gluten Free Products NEW!



Yes it's true. I was shopping just the other day and looking for something entirely different when the words 'Gluten Free' in big red letters caught my eye, mind you on the top shelf where really nobody looks unless of course you are 6ft 3inches tall like my husband is.

I stopped and turned and said out loud 'Wow' this is new. I bought 3 boxes of Betty Crocker mixes.

I bought the Chocolate Chip cookie mix which I have already made and consummed over the weekend. Plus my husband loved them too!

I have at the ready, Betty Crocker's Brownie mix whenever the urge hits me. And of course the Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake mix.

So I am ready for any occassion and I won't feel left out.

They should definitely be on your shopping list this week.

I understand that the Betty Crocker facilities have a dedicated kitchen to mix these products. Way to go Betty Crocker.

Let's hope some other major players in the industry take notice and follows the trail blazers at Betty Crocker.

No comments: